Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Recipes for Health

Recipes for Health- NY Times



Hey everyone!! I found some really great recipes in the fitness section of the NY Times (online version) that really have a lot to offer.  I know I have given you many recipes and ideas for things that you might not have realized could be so easy, but you should definitely take a look at these.  The use of the ingredients that they list is really interesting and are things I don't think I would have normally been inspired by, but between the well-written article, and the enticing pictures, I got curious!  Go check it out, I promise it won't let you down!!
 

Yummy artichokes can make or break a salad!






















Blueberries are full of nutrients!




Red cabbage adds flavor AND color to a yummy meal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment